Download Raw Data
All mass spectrometry data was collected on Thermo Fisher instruments and are stored in their native format (.raw).
Due to the size of the data, .raw and .txt files are compressed and stored in the .tar.gz file format. To extract these on a Windows-based system, we recommend using the open source program 7-zip. For unix/linux and Macintosh-based computers, the programs tar and gzip are freely available for extraction.
Fragmentation Method and Detector Comparison
- Comparison (2.30 GB)
- Protein 8-Plex Biological Rep 1 (3.99 GB)
- Protein 8-Plex Biological Rep 2 (4.06 GB)
- Protein 8-Plex Biological Rep 3 (3.76 GB)
- Phospho 8-Plex Biological Rep 1 (5.06 GB)
- Phospho 8-Plex Biological Rep 2 (7.51 GB)
- Phospho 8-Plex Biological Rep 3 (6.19 GB)
- RNA Seq 8-Plex (18.0 GB)
Download Supplemental DataDownload them all as a .zip
- Table S1: Protein Data
- Table S2: Phosphorylation Data
- Table S3: ES vs. NFF Enrichment Analysis
- Table S5: mRNA Data
- Table S6: ES vs. iPS Differences
- Table S7: ES vs. iPS Enrichment Analysis
NANOG Supplemental Data
- Figure S2. Representative spectra for all NANOG phosphorylation sites. Neutral loss* is annotated.